fbpx

Prices

Prices

November-May (long stays)
Sleeps 2-19
129€/night
  • Minimum stay 30 nights. Conditions apply*
Christmas, Easter
Sleeps 2-19
339€/night
  • Minimum stay 7 nights
June, Sept.12-30
Sleeps 2-19
295€/night
  • Minimum stay 7 nights
July 1-Aug31
Sleeps 2-19
395€/night
  • Minimum stay: 7 nights
October 1-31
(sleeps 2-19)
249€/night
  • Minimum stay 7 nights

If you are coming to stay between May and the end of October please ignore the following message.
.

PLEASE NOTE: For Autumn Winter and Spring months (from November until May) we rent for long stays, with a minimum stay of 28 days. For long stays the following conditions apply i) electricity and cleaning are mandatory extras payable during stay ii) radiator heating is an optional extra with petrol payable by the renter.
.
For electricity, you only pay the Kilo Watts you consume. We start counting consumption on the day of check-in and stop counting the day of check-out, giving you the total to pay, in cash, at checkout.
.
For cleaning, the cost is ninety euros for the first week and sixty euros for every consecutive week of stay. Cleaning is mandatory to preserve the quality of the villa. The first week of cleaning is included with your booking, the remaining cleaning is paid in cash at check out.
.
Heating is an optional extra. You can order petrol for the radiator if you wish to have heating during your stay. You pay directly the petrol company.

Booking payments can be made by credit card-Visa, Mastercard or American Express via our booking page (we use Web Hotelier with Stripe and never see your credit card). No debit cards please.

A 10% deposit is charged on the time of booking; the remaining 90% balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel later than 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be retained as compensation. If you cancel earlier than 30 days before arrival, the full amount will be retained as compensation.

If you wish to pay via Bank Transfer or using cash at check-in please contact us.